Monday, November 29, 2010
Monday After Thanksgiving
Things To Do List:
1. Address fatness issue.
a. Quit eating like a beast on steroids.
b. Throw those Cheezits in the cabinet to the chickens.
c. Figure out how to get Kathleen's exercycle over here.
2. Take trash and recycle (CHECK! DONE!)
3. Do laundry.
4. Think about Christmas shopping.
a. Count number of Ativan left in bottle.
b. Get Christmas lists from children.
c. Make Christmas list.
d. Force Mr. Moon to make Christmas list.
5. Just consider sending Christmas cards.
6. Complete healing of knee.
a. See 1. (c) above
b. Buy knee brace.
7. Leave Lloyd. For awhile at least. Put on a bra. Get in car. Drive away. Go to town.
a. Go to Publix and buy orange juice and bananas.
b. Go to Costco and buy fat-free Greek yogurt. Do not sample the cashew clusters.
c. Go to drugstore and buy knee brace.
d. Go to Lily and Jason's and play with Owen.
8. Come home.
9. Take coolers back to garage.
10. Wash hair. No. Really.
11. Learn more lines. Relearn ones I "learned" yesterday.
12. Plan healthful, low-fat, high fiber meals.
a. Buy beans.
13. Try not to beat myself up.
a. For hating Christmas.
b. For not even thinking about Christmas "decorating."
c. For fatness issue.
d. For not finding a cure for cancer or solving that pesky "world peace" issue.
e. For not getting books published.
14. Drink eight glasses of water. (Not all at once.)
15. Ice and elevate knee at some point.
16. Try to find line between overdoing and being a lazy slob.
17. Don't dance!
18. Even with Owen.
19. Especially not with Owen in my arms.
20. Kiss his little face a thousand times.
21. Sweep kitchen.
22. Clean out nests in chicken house.
23. Turn off computer and clean keyboard carefully with Magic Eraser. (It really IS magic!)
24. Turn computer back on.
25. Wash hands before using computer. (Especially after #22 above.)
26. Do something about facial wrinkles. The store-brand Oil of Olay is not working.
27. Come to terms with facial wrinkles. There is no magic potion.
28. Do not come to term with fatness issue!
29. Remember what is important.
d. NOT CHEEZITS!
30. Try not to curse out loud when I hear Christmas carols on the Muzak.
a. Or sob.
b. Or throw things.
What's on your list today?