What I'm thinking about this evening:
1. Shelling peas is the best. It gives me such a good excuse to sit in front of the TeeVee and watch crap with my feet up.
2. Peas will fly across the room. Also- there are probably a few dozen of them between the sofa cushions.
3. I have truly lost my mind. I can't find either of my simmer mats. What in hell have I done with them? This is not funny.
4. My husband is a fine carpenter, electrician, and plumber. And he has the best work ethic of anyone I know. And a cute butt.
5. When I do finally get my entire kitchen back in order I will be a much less stressed-out woman. The kitchen is my work room, my office, and my control center. And maybe I'll find my simmer mats.
6.. If I don't water my porch plants, they're all going to die. Right now. Here I go.